1. Hear immigrants talking in Catalan
We’d snog them!
2. Free stuff
No matter what. Even if we don’t like it o if it is useless.
3. Have invented ‘pa amb tomàquet’
On day the whole world will open the eyes to the most important gastronomic invention ever. Sandwiches without tomato sense are shit.
4. All Barça troubles are inflicted by the Spanish Inquisition
Against Mourinho we used to have a better life.
5. Boast on being experts on any issue
And if we can’t share the news, throw it up on Twitter.
6. Say “we’ll meet up again” without date
Everything is cool and spontaneous, but it’s impossible to meet up with you.
7. Checking up Spanish tv channels condescendingly
“Because Catalan sense of humor is more intelligent…” and then we stick to the set all night watching “Aquí no hay quien viva”.
8. Insisting that Barcelona is “more European” than Madrid
But if we get kicked out of it…
9. When introduced as Catalans, a person from Madrid still remains sympathetic to us
Love at first sight. Suddenly Spain is cool.
10. Reminding that ‘La Marató de TV3’ collects a lot more than all telethons made in Spain
Now repeat that we are not supportive.