Text to speech app lets you convert text files into audio files easily. If you are looking for the best text to speech apps for your iPhone or iPad, this article can help you to find the most useful app for your device.
In this post, you can see some useful text to speech converters which can help you to make long audio files easily. Although some apps are costly but really useful for your device.With the help of these apps, you can complete your tasks easily by listening long articles or eBooks instead of reading them. Okay let’s see the list of best text to speech apps .
1. Voice Dream Reader (iPhone & iPad) – Voice Dream Reader is a high quality text to speech app for iPhone and iPad users that lets users listen their text files in 78 high quality voices and 20 different languages. One of the best text to speech converting apps on the app store that comes with many useful features. Great app to listen long eBooks, text documents, web pages and articles.
Voice Dream Reader helps you to load and manage text from almost all types of documents such as plan text files, PDF, MS word , Apple’s pages and other HTML files. Voice Dream Reader is integrated with lots of useful features including Dropbox & Google Drive support , in-built web browser to content from webpages, personal pronunciation dictionary , bookmarking and note taking option.
2. Voice Brief (iPhone) – Voice Brief is one of the best text to speech apps for iPhone users. Fully featured text to voice converter that is integrated with lots of features such as customizable contents, 4 types of high quality voices , built-in alarm , background listing option with multi tasking , built-in web browser and many more.
Very useful voice assistant app for your iPhone that can read aloud texts from emails, calendar, website rss news, social network content and other types of documents. Great app to listen long articles and news without reading texts.
3. Voice Reader Text To Speech (iPhone & iPad) – Voice Reader is a very useful text reading application for iPhone and iPad which helps you to listen your text documents in more than 21 languages with 32 voices. Great app to listen your documents in background with multi tasking feature.
Voice reader is one of the best text reading apps on the app store that helps you to create and save audio files of your documents in professional voice quality. You can use this app to listen news, long blog posts, emails , notes and other types of documents.
4. Web Reader (iPhone) – Web Reader is a useful app to listen text on your iPhone. One of the most useful web content reading apps for iPhone users that lets users listen web pages in high quality male and female voices. Perfect content reading app for iPhone devices that supports local sync apps like Dropbox to download and listen text documents.
Very useful app that is integrated with many options such as fast reading option to listen long articles and web pages without breaks , voice speed controlling feature, image blocking option to load webpages fast, auto speaking and background reading feature. Great app that can help you to listen large text documents or long webpages easily without reading texts.
5. Speech Magnet (iPhone) – Simple but powerful text to speech app for iPhone users which help you to listen long articles and other types of documents quickly on your iPhone. You need to just copy any text and then launch the app, Speech Magnet will automatically speak your content within few seconds. You don’t need to paste your copied content because it is integrated with a very useful technology that can understand your copied clipboard content.
Fully functional easy to use app that has many useful options such as voice speed changing option, auto speaking option, no internet connection required, reading large files , realistic sounds etc. Great app that also works in background.